Note: I have multiple wishlists setup for different groups. So it’s not empty on the right hand side of the page you will find the multiple lists.
Okay so lets kick off the list for this site in no particular order. If you are a reader from the intertubes shoot me an e-mail and can exchange mailing information.
- Ocean’s HD-DVD Box Set (Oceans 11, 12 and 13) Buy.com $55 Link
- My favorite set of movies makes the jump to HD DVD what is not to want. I think my Ocean’s 11 Disc has been watched more then anything time to upgrade and replace.
- Legend of Zelda Phantom Hourglass for Nintendo DS $33 Link
- I can always use a new game to entertain me while on the ferry. Currently have conquered all my DS games at the moment.
- Kitchenaid Gourmet Essentials Hard Anodized 12 Piece Cookware Set $199 Link
- Note: Now this was the best reviewed set on Amazon.com Feel free to change the brand up if you desire. Could not find on Buy.com.
- Fiestaware 4 Piece Table Setting $20 Link
- I will admit it I need some more plates. Raleigh recommended Fiestaware and I made mention to my mom and she was like that is what you should get. Now a multiple of 4+ would be nice. You can also get get different colors which is the appeal of Fiestaware I suppose. Link from Amazon.com Wishlist
- The Orange Box for XBOX 360 $59.99 Link
- I waited 8 years for Team Fortress 2. I can wait a little longer.
- LED Enabled Faucet$12.99-$19.99 Link via ThinkGeek
- I ran this idea past Raleigh and she seemed cool with the idea. But it was one of those things “That’s nice Tristan, Here is something to distract you and hope you don’t remember this later” Well that didn’t work. So here it is now on the list.
- Guitar Hero 2 Game Only $39 Link
- Can always use more songs for this long winter indoors. Me and Raleigh have already gotten down the mastering of Guitar Hero 3.
- Edit: Old School on HD DVD $22.95 Link
- I was recalling a conversation I had with Raleigh over the weekend that she has not seen Old School. The copy I have on DVD is scratched to Hell. Figured it would be a time to upgrade. I loved this movie it was totally hilarious. I was told to cross this out. Not sure why. 😉
- A Mountain of Happiness.
- Not sure anyone I know can afford this one.
So that is a quick little rundown of a list. I am not exactly sure what I want since this year has been rather fulfilling. A great deal of things happened but without a doubt it has been Raleigh.
I have felt incredibly lucky to find a Woman that I can connect with and be myself with and just accept each other for who we are. It’s odd to finally be understood by someone and understand them back. I will be writing a year in review coming up when the year is done and ready to be reviewed and we get to add another month and year to the blog archives.
I won’t be breaking 1000 posts in 2007 but it has been a fun one. Much love to you and your family this Holiday Season. I say Happy Holidays if this bothers you. Well you can…. It’s the Holidays I will keep it clean.
Oh and as the reindeer fly.
Hi Marcia. =)
P.S. Raleigh made me do it.