Well the update happened 3 times over the weekend resulting in errors everytime. From missing files to. Database issues so currently we are back on the regular webserver as before. Funny how I mentioned this and they gave me 5GB of Space and 50GB of Traffic. Which is nice and all but this downtime and error messages are not working for me. So we are back dealing with the errors on the admin end.
But I did over 8GB of traffic just moving everything over. On this current webserver when I do a subdomain I just make a folder in the dir tree. But on the new one it actually creates a truly seperate page for a subdomain. So I had to move things around and redo everything and good times. Also the database structure is different. Instead of everything just being localhost I setup database domains off the domain and getting everything converted over and doing some research on how WordPress Database works I had no much progress on that front. So I wanted to avoid this but thought I would mention it.