But anyways I was pondering as I ponder many things. Which usually will create a good idea of sorts. Now being a bit of a techie geeky guru helpful type of guy I had this idea that I wanted to develop for whatever pointless reason. But it would require a digital camera which is the only piece of the techno world that I do not own. I have one in my phone but eh I never use it. Because well it takes crap for pictures and it isn’t the easiest camera to use and it doesn’t really work so well with the world. So I am always pondering over which camera to buy. Looking to spend $300-$400 but I could settle for way less and be happy. So if you have any suggestions I am total open for the camera world.
But the mystery Michelle sent me an e-mail and been chatting her up lately. I love getting to know new readers. So welcome Michelle that is still interesting but not so much of a mystery anymore. The Mick has been posting recently. I don’t know a great deal about this guy but seems like he has something going for him. He has been calling the voicemail and will be getting those on a future podcast as soon as we get the Pipo Pad setup and launched.
I started writing a post yesterday I called “Tristan the Tiger Tuesday” but I couldn’t get it finished off in time. So I will save the title for another Tuesday. So yeah expect that on a Tuesday.
So here are some random things that well either make sense or they don’t.
- Dave sent me an e-mail saying he didn’t believe my last name was “Pipo” well ummm I don’t really know how to defend that one. But whatever you want to think Dave.
- I was pondering what flavors you could make into a bagel that have not been created yet. Like I have never seen a Citrus Bagel or perhaps a coffee bagel.
- I still think someone should make my million dollar idea of caffinated yogurt. Yoplait where you guys at with my morning pick me up.
- I used to think I should marry Scarlett Johansson ever since I fell in Love with Lost in Translation. But before that it was Jennifer Love Hewitt. But all these girls seem to be so cracked out and nutty I just can’t see myself with any celebrity anymore. It’s like any fantasy about them is totally out the window. What happened to the good wholesome girls of the earlier years.
- Ever since 2001 I used to make this pointless joke. “If I was George Clooney I would rape myself” I think I will retire the phrase.
- I got together with Nick and Justin on Monday to watch Heroes. Told them about the whole Ollie situation and they were puzzled as well. But I guess we are slightly biased on the whole thing.
- Caffeine really hits me hard and I go instant “ZING” all day. But beer and liquor hit me quickly as well but fades out just as fast. I have 2-3 beers a week. I am so hardcore.
Alright that is all. Let’s just get through the week and all kick back have a beer and I hope to hear from everyone and see you all this weekend!