Jen – “Tall, geeky, friendly/outgoing, witty and funny to those that are can understand your type of humor”
Jenni – “Intriguing, smooth, computer genius, funn”
Darin – “progressive, initiative”
Jenni part (2) – “I think you are like a good coffee. coffee makes you feel good, all warm and fuzzy inside, and it’s also slightly filling. good for the soul. wait let me change that. like a hooka because it’s smooth and complicated. But once you figure it out you’re golden.”
The KGB Mafia Man – “Tristan Pipo can be described with following adjectives:
- Well Tempered
- Pure Hearted
- Stubborn, but willing to learn about himself and the world around him
- Knowledge Hungry
- Passionate about his life and his Friends
- A Bit cocky – but I like it. Shows that he has character.
- Very easy going in general and fun loving person.
- Loves his MAC, computers and every technological advancement.
Overall question is will I trust him with my Life – and the answer is- YES I
Leslie – “Hmm i would lean more towards an intelligent, warm-hearted guy who, when he takes the time to think out what he is going to say, says some brilliant things. when u talk without thinking u can come across as very closed-minded and quick to judge, but when u take time to think it out… diff story”
I must say always interesting to get this type of feedback I totally dig it. =)