- A Magazine Subscription to Wired, Maxim, and Discover.
- The Soprano’s Complete Series DVD
- A New Set of Silverware would be Awesome. Found this set I liked. Well Raleigh Liked so I Like.
- I Used to have a Set of Wine Glasses. But I have no idea where they are now. Could use Some of Those.
- When We Left Earth on Blu Ray
- Circuit Board Coasters
- DNA Poster – I know not really practical but still awesome. You would also need to collect some of my DNA.
- I could use a Bluetooth Headset. Since my last one went into the washer and came out broken.
- Some Video Games I would enjoy. Left 4 Dead, Call of Duty: World at War
- I am a total sucker for Board Games. I picked up an old school one called Careers a couple weeks ago. So here are some board games I would love to beat you at. Catch Phrase, Cranium I am a Trivial Pursuit Junky as well.
- Edit: Stingray Skin Wallet I saw this in Playboy. I must say this would be an incredibly cool wallet.
I can’t really think of much else. Trying to keep things simple these days where life can be complicated. If you were thinking about buying me a tie as something cliche may I recommend This Tie!
Okay there is the list. It might be updated but we shall see how the Holiday Season moves forward. Hope everyone has a wonderful thanksgiving and I hopefully will hear and talk to everyone soon. Next Blog Post will be # 1000. Hooray for me! And Hooray to any of you that have read all 999 so far.
Edit: Fixed the Amazon.com Wishlist. Having Multiple List Catergories Seemed Confusing to Many.
Edit January 2009 – Crossed off the items that I had recieved.